Forums

Forum Home > ABC TV & General Discussion > what is this?

Earle Qaeda

What's with the new format? Looks okay, I don't care about changes of appearance but unless I'm missing something vital it is now just that more difficult to access the last page of a thread - ie so I can go directly to the most recent post(s). 

--

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things."

- Alf

March 12, 2014 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rumpole

Earle Qaeda at March 12, 2014 at 5:19 PM

What's with the new format? Looks okay, I don't care about changes of appearance but unless I'm missing something vital it is now just that more difficult to access the last page of a thread - ie so I can go directly to the most recent post(s). 

I noticed that as well. It should be easily fixed.

--

March 12, 2014 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Patch
Administrator

Yes, hopefully that will be fixed.

--

March 12, 2014 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Avalon

Ditto.

March 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

@abcwhovians
Site Owner
Sorry everyone. I have to take a trip to Sydney for the next 4 days, can't make any changes for you. The forum page has always linked you to the first page of a forum thread, and all my efforts to get webs.com to change this have failed. You can still use the sidebar to access the most recent page. This is one of the reasons that I am still considering moving the site to a new host- webs is very slow to implement any improvements in their products :-(
March 13, 2014 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Earle Qaeda

Really only a minor annoyance - I was thinkingif the format is revised, why not make access easier also. Formerly we could get straight to the last post via the right side column. Don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Just means an extra click but oh dear, this digital life is getting so hard!

--

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things."

- Alf

March 13, 2014 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rumpole

@abcwhovians at March 13, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Sorry everyone. I have to take a trip to Sydney for the next 4 days, can't make any changes for you. The forum page has always linked you to the first page of a forum thread, and all my efforts to get webs.com to change this have failed. You can still use the sidebar to access the most recent page. This is one of the reasons that I am still considering moving the site to a new host- webs is very slow to implement any improvements in their products :-(

Have a pleasant trip , SM.

--

March 13, 2014 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.