Forums

Forum Home > Doctor Who on the ABC > Peter Capaldi

Avalon

Just been watching a DVD of a very old "Vicar of Dibley".  It was about "Songs of Praise" coming to the church. The guy who played the Producer was Peter Capaldi . Such a young looking Peter Capaldi !!!!!

September 5, 2015 at 6:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheValeyard
Site Owner

Avalon!!! So good to see you again! We've missed you. Looking forward to Doctor Who returning? 

--

September 5, 2015 at 6:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Avalon

Thanks so much SM. I haven't been around 'cause I haven't been well. Hopefully will be able to start improving next week. It will be 12 months on Tues. since my husband died so unexpectedly . It's been a very hard 12 months. My daughter who lives in Canada is coming back for the anniversary. It will be good to see her again.

I am very much looking forward to the return of Dr Who. It's been very good seeing the trailers for the new Series & the fact that River is returning fairly soon makes it even better !!!

September 5, 2015 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gusset

Sorry you've been ill Avalon and I wish you a speedy recovery.  It's  good that your daughter will be with you to remember together.

September 5, 2015 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheValeyard
Site Owner

Oh Avalon, I'm so sorry. 12 months has passed so quickly. So lovely you will have your daughter back. I hope you feel much better for her visit. 

--

September 5, 2015 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Patch
Administrator

Avalon, I can't believe it's been 12 months already either. I'm so glad to hear your daughter is coming over to spend some time with you. I hope you will feel a bit better soon too, maybe some nice warm weather will help a little. If we ever get any that is! :) xxx

--

September 5, 2015 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Photon

I agree, great to have you back Avalon.

--

September 5, 2015 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Avalon

Bles you all muchly & thanks so much. Your words are really appreciated.

September 5, 2015 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.