Click here to edit title

abc tv and doctor who discussion site 

Forums

Forum Home > Doctor Who on the ABC > Mystery Places Eighteen

Rumpole
Power is getting back to normal. There was supposed to be a planned outage today from 9-3 but I'm not sure if that is still on.
--

January 23, 2019 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gusset
Good morning Rumpy. I hope you had a peaceful night and have had your power restored by now. I'll check periodically until I get a message from you but please don't waste whatever power you have remaining on posting here, save it for whatever work you have to do. PS.I've just seen your message (and mine) on the next page. I'll look out for your possible outage.
January 23, 2019 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rumpole
Good. Morning Gussy. Half the power is still off, so I may go into town until they fix it. A power pole on my property about 30 meters from my house took a lightning strike and blew one of its fuses. I heard a fizzing sound then a large crack as it struck. I don't want to power up my computer until the supply is back to normal. I should be back around lunchtime with everything fixed, I hope.
--

January 23, 2019 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gusset
Sorry to hear that bad news I hope it didn't do any other damage and you yourself are OK. Fingers crossed all is well when you return.
January 23, 2019 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.