Click here to edit title

abc tv and doctor who discussion site 

Forums

Forum Home > Doctor Who on the ABC > Alternative Site on demise of ABC Whovians

Rumpole

Hi all,

As we may have noticed this site is slowly disappearing into the fabric of space-time and may disappear into a black hole if nothing is done.

Appeal to the SM to try and contact webs.com for a fix have received no reply so I must assume that he is either too busy to read his messages or has lost interest or both.

So we can all keep in touch if this site disappears I have created an alternative at

https://ozziewho.wixsite.com/ozwhovians

It's by no means as elegant as this site since I have little imagination but at least it's a place to hang our sonic screwdrivers.

If you wish to avail yourselves of its meagre functionality you will be welcome.

Rumpole.

--

March 2, 2019 at 6:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patch
Administrator

Bookmarked the site, thanks Rumpy. :)

--

March 6, 2019 at 5:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rumpole

Patch at March 6, 2019 at 5:11 AM

Bookmarked the site, thanks Rumpy. :)

I feel a bit traitorous to tell the truth Patch, but I hope we can all keep in touch somehow.

--

March 6, 2019 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patch
Administrator

I think it will be great to be able to catch up once this site is no more. The SM has done a wonderful job starting this site and keeping it running out of his own pocket for so long, and giving us a new home. I will be forever grateful to him. It's not traitiorous Rumpy, it's a good idea.

--

March 6, 2019 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sm
Site Owner
Definitely not traitorous. More like mutiny.

Just kidding. I'm sorry I let the place run down so much before I suggested that someone take it in a new direction. I hope that the regulars return and sign up to your new site.

--

March 7, 2019 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rumpole

sm at March 7, 2019 at 4:45 AM

Definitely not traitorous. More like mutiny.

Just kidding. I'm sorry I let the place run down so much before I suggested that someone take it in a new direction. I hope that the regulars return and sign up to your new site.

I see you have signed up SM. Thank you for your support and welcome aboard !

--

March 7, 2019 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.