Click here to edit title

abc tv and doctor who discussion site 

Forums

Forum Home > ABC Whovians Site Feedback > The introductions thread

HighWarlordZog

Greetings fellow carbon based life forms!

I used to lurk around the old HYS forums off and on since about when the first torchwood thread was gaining steam. I dropped in recently and found that the powers that been had gotten rid of the ABC general chat. I did a bit of digging and found myself here.

I like Border Collies, Sailing, Terry Pratchett, Breaking Bad, all things Stephen Fry and a small British show about an eccentric man that travels around in a blue box.

If I could be any coloured M&M I would be blue.

April 11, 2012 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

austral

I'd like to offer a warmer welcome but I'm still recovering from the seizure that was induced by looking at your profile image. 

April 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Photon

Hello HighWarlordZog, did you regenerate from another idenity on HYS ?

Your name doesn't ring any bells in my  memory banks. :|

--

April 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grey

G'day Zog, glad to see you got here. I admire the creativity of your profile image, but I think Austral may have a point. We'll see what the consensus is. Anyway have fun, post long and often.

--

"It is in the shelter of each other that people live" - Irish proverb

April 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sm
Site Owner

Hello and welcome to the site Zog! I've been away from the site for a few days, so it's nice to see I think two new members have joined up. Thanks for changing your profile pic, too. The Doctor dancing is awesome.

April 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HighWarlordZog

austral at April 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I'd like to offer a warmer welcome but I'm still recovering from the seizure that was induced by looking at your profile image. 

No worries, I've just changed it to something a little less seizure inducing.

@Photon. You won't remember me. I didn't post more than a couple of times (under what name I can't remember). I got a bit discouraged when I realised my posts wouldn’t be added to the discussion until the mods got around to vetting them a couple of days after I wrote them.

April 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sm
Site Owner

While we are in the mood for introductions...........

If it's not too self indulgent of me to make this announcement: I'm pleased to announce the arrival, over the long weekend, of Mystery Poster Jnr. A healthy baby boy. Mum and Dad both proud as punch.

April 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rumpole

ooohh aahh isn't he a cutesy liitle baby waby

:)

Is that what we are supposed to say ?

Well done Site Manager and partner , can we expect a baby sub site soon ?

--

April 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Indy 33

Aww.... so sweet.  :)

A big congratulations to both of you.

Now the fun starts...

April 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

austral

Congratulations and well done.    (I simply adore the terrible two year old stage .... innocent, inquisitive, interesting and in trouble.)

April 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

austral

HighWarlordZog at April 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM

austral at April 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

No worries, I've just changed it to something a little less seizure inducing.

@Photon. You won't remember me. I didn't post more than a couple of times (under what name I can't remember). I got a bit discouraged when I realised my posts wouldn’t be added to the discussion until the mods got around to vetting them a couple of days after I wrote them.

I say, that's heaps better .... thanks ever so much.  You are clever and accommodating as well.  :D

April 12, 2012 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

paradocs

Congratulations Mysterious One. 

He's luvverly. :)

I guess we'll always wonder though if those hands are clasped in meditation or if he's giving us the bird.  ;):lol:

--

April 12, 2012 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patch
Administrator

sm at April 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM

While we are in the mood for introductions...........

If it's not too self indulgent of me to make this announcement: I'm pleased to announce the arrival, over the long weekend, of Mystery Poster Jnr. A healthy baby boy. Mum and Dad both proud as punch.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry I missed this! Congratulations SM, what a little beauty he is. I want to cuddle him. :)

--

May 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grey

Hey me too, no wonder you've been 'a bit busy lately' . Is that baby really days old? I think somebody should take a dna swab from that photo. I reckon that baby has two hearts.

--

"It is in the shelter of each other that people live" - Irish proverb

May 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stray

Gorgeous baby!

And hello everyone! Remember me? So excited to find you all! Photon and Faerie and Patch and Austral and Rumpole...you're all here!:) Love this new site, very cool!

May 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patch
Administrator

Stray at May 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Gorgeous baby!

And hello everyone! Remember me? So excited to find you all! Photon and Faerie and Patch and Austral and Rumpole...you're all here!:) Love this new site, very cool!

Stray! So good to see you again. :)

--

May 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stray

Thanks Patch! Love your profile pic!;)

May 7, 2012 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

austral

Stray, welcome ..... take a seat and I'll put the jug on ...... tea or coffee?    Hang on, I think our very clever Site Manager may even have some scones in the oven.    

How delightful that you have joined us!

May 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stray

austral at May 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Stray, welcome ..... take a seat and I'll put the jug on ...... tea or coffee?    Hang on, I think our very clever Site Manager may even have some scones in the oven.    

Haha! Love scones. Your profile pic Austral looks like the Dandenong Ranges...gorgeous anyway. So good to hear everyone again!:)

May 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sm
Site Owner

austral at May 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM

May 7, 2012 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.